Upon receiving and inspection of your return, and it is determined the return is in compliance with our returns policy, we will action one of the following per your request:
- Exchange the product for equal value
- Refund the price of the product returned to your original payment method
- Allow 2 to 5 business days upon receipt for exchange/refund to be actioned.
- Boots (non-Bespoke & non-Made To Order only), Clothing and Accessories items returned within 30 days of delivery are eligible for exchanges and refunds.
- All footwear should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Australia based customers may return online orders via ParcelPoint, Australia Post or in store. If you are based outside of Australia, please consider return instructions here.
- Please download the returns form and include in the returned parcel.
Goods are deemed faulty if you receive them in damaged condition or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged by you or in any other way, or as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of receiving a refund, please note we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired, you are entitled to a full refund.
Bespoke Boot Returns
Due to the bespoke nature of your purchase, once your order has been placed, we are unable to cancel or amend the order.
We are unable to accept returns of bespoke purchases except where the item is damaged or faulty or delivered incorrectly through an error by R.M.Williams.
Made To Order Boot Returns
Your MTO boot will be delivered within 4-6 weeks, subject to the availability of materials. R.M.Williams reserves the right to amend the delivery time as deemed necessary.
Due to the individual nature of your purchase, once your MTO boot order has been placed, cancellations or amendments cannot be accepted.
R.M.Williams is unable to accept returns or exchanges of MTO purchases except where the item is damaged or faulty or delivered incorrectly through an error by R.M.Williams
Leather colours and materials may vary. R.M.Williams cannot accept responsibility for any variations in colour, shade and texture and cannot accept returns on this basis.
You can return your purchase in store or by mail.
In Store: Visit your R.M. Williams store with the item and your receipt
- Post Office - take your parcel to any post office and return it using a trackable service. Costs will vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel.
- ParcelPoint - a free and trackable returns service, available at hundreds of local stores throughout Australia.
If you are returning your purchase by ParcelPoint within 30 days of receiving your order, please follow these steps:
- Package the items to be returned in the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging and make sure you include your delivery note or receipt in the package.
- Go to parcelpoint.com.au/rmwilliams/return. Follow the steps online to book your return and print and attach the shipping label to the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
- You can take the parcel to any registered ParcelPoint store.
- Please allow up to 14 days after we receive your return, for your return to be processed and your card to be refunded.
- You can track your ParcelPoint return here.
If you are returning your purchase by Australia Post within 30 days of receiving your order, please package your goods appropriately, remembering to include your delivery note/receipt and address your return too:
R.M. Williams Customer Service: Internet Returns
121 Frost Road Salisbury
Please note if you would like to exchange an item via our webstore, you will be liable for any additional shipping costs.
Should you be unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please contact our Customer Service team via email@example.com or call +61 8 8259 1007. They will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded after any return shipping and handling costs.